Drone Art is a brand managed by CEI Conrad Electronic International (HK) Limited, a group member of Conrad Germany. In 2010 the idea was born to combine image, including photo and video, as well as telemetry data into one compact logging device for remote controlled (RC) applications – the name “RC Logger” was brought to life.
Soon after, the Digital Pitch Gauge was introduced to the RC Helicopter community. Since then the brand has evolved into successfully engineering and building unique multirotor-systems utilizing advanced micro controller and sensing technology. Our aim is to develop the “innovative difference” with our customers leading our way, providing a unique product experience. It is not just science but rather the “Art of Building Drones” that drives and centers our efforts – Drone Art was born in 2017. We invite you to join our journey.
Drone Art Mission
Our product development direction starts with our quest; our mission. It drives all our decisions and actions, where they are in alignment with our quest.
- To provide altitude with attitude.
- To excite our customers through excellent perceived use value.
- To be resilient, versatile, open, different – different from the rest.
Drone Art Vision
Our vision serves as skeleton for our direction. It provides a guideline for every aspect of our daily work, covering our customers, partners, products, our people and stakeholders as well as the environment around us.
- Customers: If you think drones, you dream RC Logger.
- Partners: Provide a winning range of products with the shared objective to gain market share and revenue. Secure the planets leading partners within the drone market.
- Products: Create the unexpected difference. We don’t just innovate, we create.
- People: Provide healthy space and freedom to excel which is needed to create.
- Stakeholders: Ensure a sustainable business with tangible and intangible returns.
- Environment: Nurture and respect resources that we rely on in our effort to excel.
Drone Art Culture
Together, these values build our culture, defining and driving the attitude within the RCL team, a winning team including our people, customers, partners and stakeholders.
Visit us: https://www.droneart.com